Car crashes are more common than you think. Most people will file a car accident claim once every 17.5 years, and more than 2 million people are injured or disabled in vehicle accidents every year in the United States alone. The consequences of car accidents can also be devastating, causing wrongful death or catastrophic injury. Even less severe collisions can cause long-lasting effects in a person’s life, such as post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Dealing with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental car, and repairing damage to your vehicle can also be a hassle.
In addition, if the accident causes you to miss work, that’s additional money lost on top of your medical costs. Insurance companies dislike paying for your expenses and compensating the family of accident victims. When you encounter insurance companies like this, call our experienced Naples car accident attorneys at The Trial Professionals P.A. We can help.
Contact us at (855) 375-9959 or fill out our online form to schedule a free initial consultation today!
What Causes Car Accidents?
Auto accidents can occur for many reasons, and the variety of injuries that can result from these collisions is countless. The leading cause of car accidents in the United States, however, is driver distraction. And, car accidents are the 4th leading cause of death and injury in the country. If people paid more attention to driving rather than using their cell phone, eating, drinking, or playing with their radios, the incidences of collisions would drop dramatically. If you find yourself in an accident, it’s paramount to hire an attorney who has the skill and resources needed to address all aspects of your case properly.
Some other common causes of car accidents include:
- Sudden braking
- Reckless driving
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Excessive speed
- Drowsy driving
- Failure to obey traffic lights or signs
- Road rage/ aggressive driving
- Lack of turn signals
- Auto defects
- Improper repairs
What Kind of Injuries Are Most Common?
Injuries range in severity and type depending on the nature of the accident. But the most common car accident injuries can include:
- Fractured/ broken bones
- Spinal injuries (such as herniated discs and paralysis)
- Brain injury
- Closed head injuries
- Ringing in ears
If you weren’t at fault in the accident, you have the right to fair compensation for injuries and damages to you and your car. The expenses that result from car accidents include medical care, loss of income and future earnings, property damage, and pain and suffering. Whatever injuries you sustained because of another driver’s negligence, the Naples car accident attorneys at The Trial Professionals P.A. have the knowledge and experience needed to help you pursue compensation.
What Can We Do for You?
The attorneys at The Trial Professionals P.A. understand that dealing with the aftermath of a car accident can be stressful. We can help you handle all aspects of your injury case.
If you hire us to be your legal counselors, we can assist you with:
- Examining evidence — Our staff can review medical records, vehicle damage reports, police reports, GPS data, and any other evidence that can help in your case.
- Arranging medical care — Part of your final settlement includes covering the full cost of your health care. We can help arrange treatment for you even if you don’t have insurance or if your coverage is limited.
- Speaking to witnesses — In determining fault, we can talk to any witnesses to the event, and if necessary, bring them in to testify in court.
- Determining fault — Our Florida car accident attorneys can look at the facts of your case and explore all avenues to determine which parties may be liable for your accident.
- Hiring experts — If experts are required to increase the value of your case, we will call them in. We work with specialists in a variety of fields.
- Dealing with insurance companies — One of the most tedious aspects of a car accident is dealing with the insurance company. Our attorneys have years of experience representing car accident victims and understand how to handle companies who are reluctant to pay compensation.
- Going to trial — If your case goes to trial, we are able to represent you in court. While most car accident cases settle before a trial is necessary, our goal is to ensure you get every penny to which you are entitled. We will do whatever we can to successfully pursue your case.
Are you ready to have your case reviewed by an experienced legal professional? Call (855) 375-9959 .