Trial Pro Enters 7th Year of Partnership with American Lung Association and Central Florida News
The Trial Professionals is proud to enter into the seventh year of a wonderful partnership with the American Lung Association, Central Florida News 13, and Spectrum to bring awareness to the critical lung disease issues facing children and families in Central Florida. Our organizations have proudly stood together to unite our community on important issues including asthma safety for children, turning the town turquoise for the #1 cause of cancer death in women, driving volunteerism, and raising funds and awareness for events.
We shared our messages as Trial Pro’s Piercy Stakelum served as a proud supporter and spokesman for the ALA with important public service messages through television outlets and social media channels. Some of our highlights from 2016’s partnership include the following:
- 392 children signed up for Camp Boggy Creek’s Asthma Camp
- 92 new volunteers assisted with ALA events
- The Fight for Air Climb experienced a record 525 participants and raised an astounding $138,000.00!
- Cars for the Cure Raised $62,000!
- 13 buildings throughout Central Florida illuminated their structures in turquoise o show support for eliminating the #1 cancer killer of women- lung cancer!
- We provided children and families dealing with lung disease the resources, tools, and tangible opportunities to improve their health care options and offered renewed hope in controlling and managing their asthma
- We also provided continuing reminders and education for Central Florida’s health professionals to stay current on tips and resources to provide to their patients!
In 2017, we are excited to partner with and support American Lung Association to provide exposure, hope, awareness for our mission to rid the world of lung disease!